You enjoy organising an event from A to Z?
You are a fixer?
You are good in coordinating volunteers?
You want a more sustainable food system?
Does this sound like YOU? Or do you know anyone who is enthousiast about contributing to a better food system?
Please get in touch with us!!
Here’s some more details on your tasks:
- You are the mastermind of big and small SFYN events, such as World Disco Soup Day, regular meet-ups, cooking workshops, Food Safari, and many more.
- You create project plannings and manage project volunteers.
- You meet and coordinate project partners.
- You plan and monitor project budgets (together with our money manager).
- You know and “use” the SFYN-network.
… and our expectations:
- All SFYN Amsterdam board members are volunteers and commit themselves for at least 1 year.
- Our Project leaders usually spend 4 hours a week on her/his tasks. Or course this can be different in busy periods. This includes monthly board meetings, projectmeetings, answering emails, appointments with partners, SFYN events etc.
- You live in or close to Amsterdam.
- You care about our vision.
- You are a communicative team player, and loves to start new initiatives to connect people.
- You are pro-active, creative and organised.
Do you want to know more about this openings? Shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Foto: Anne Groen