You are Mrs/Mr Tikkie amoung your friends?
You know your Go go Gadget-tricks with money?
Are you the centjesmanager at home?
You are excited about finding public grants or private fundings for projects?
You want a more sustainable food system?
Does this sound like YOU? Or do you know anyone who is enthousiast about contributing to a better food system?
Please get in touch with us!!
Here’s some more details on your tasks:
- You manage the incoming and outgoing payments of the SFYN Amsterdam bank account.
- You are supporting project teams with their budgetplanning.
- You are controlling the expenses of SFYN Amsterdam
- You are applying for public grants or private funds that are supporting our causes.
… and our expectations:
- All SFYN Amsterdam board members are volunteers and commit themselves for at least 1 year.
- Our Money Manager usually spends 4 hours a week on her/his tasks. This includes monthly board meetings, projectmeetings, answering emails, appointments with partners, SFYN events etc.
- You live in or close to Amsterdam.
- You care about our vision
- You are structured and honest.
Do you want to know more about this openings? Shoot us a message at email@example.com
Foto: Anne Groen