You are curious about the daily business of a young organisation?
You love the dynamics in teams?
Your heart beats faster when giving structure to teams, documents, project plans?
You want a more sustainable food system?
Does this sound like YOU? Or do you know anyone who is enthousiast about contributing to a better food system?
Please get in touch with us!!
Here’s some more details on your tasks:
- You manage our daily business and take care of our email inbox & digital platforms (Slack, GoogleDrive)
- You prepare and documenting (board)meetings.
- You make sure that internal communication is flowing.
- You contribute to our monthly SFYN newsletter.
- You love to help with general tasks of the board, such as visiting and organising food related/SFYN events.
- You are in close contact with the SFYN Amsterdam chairperson and the rest of the team.
… and our expectations:
- All SFYN Amsterdam board members are volunteers and commit themselves for at least 1 year.
- Our Secretary usually spends 4 hours a week on her/his tasks. This includes monthly board meetings, projectmeetings, answering emails, appointments with partners, SFYN events etc.
- You live in or close to Amsterdam.
- You care about our vision.
- You are very communicative and care about collaboration with the team and beyond.
- You are structured, organised and honest.
Do you want to know more about this openings? Shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Foto: Anne Groen