We are back on track after a foodie summer! And our first event is coming closer already :). Read on to find out!
Don’t plan anything on the 29th of September, because we are going on FOOD SAFARI again! We won’t tell you yet where exactly we’re going, but one thing I can assure you: Good food and inspiration guaranteed. This is also our kick-off of the new SFYN year. And we are looking for enthusiast food lovers to join the club.
– Do you want to organize a memorable event to fight food waste?
– Do you want to share your food knowledge or learn more about your daily bread?
– Are you new to Amsterdam and looking for new friends who love to cook together?
You are most welcome!
We will celebrate this day with a SFYN eat-inn, so bring your favorite dish or drink to share and enjoy!
Some extra info of the day:
– Location: Amsterdam East.
– Planning: Food Safari, Brainstorm, Eat Inn.
– Time: 2 pm – (approximately) 19 pm.
– Costs: 7,-
– Around 15 people joining our adventure.
– Feel free to bring someone :).
Job alert – Treasurer
Are you good with numbers and would you like to make our food system a bit more healthy, fair, sustainable? We are looking for you!
Stadsgroenteboer – Harvest Party
A message from the stadsgroenteboeren: Will you join us for the harvest party? We will cook up some delicious food from the bounty that the land offers us, cool down the apple juice and bubbly wines, create a great playlist and prepare some blankets for when it gets cold.
When: 22nd of September
Time: 1-10 pm
That was it! We hope to hear from you soon :).
Anne Luz, Marrit, Elisabeth, Jascha, Jori, Anne and Katie