Wanted: Project manager (volunteer)
Needed: Help from You
Do you enjoy organising an event from A to Z?
Are you a star in getting things done?
Do you want to help build a more sustainable food system?
Does this sound like you? Or do you know someone who is enthusiastic about contributing to a better food system? Please get in touch with us!
We are looking for a volunteer project manager to help us start new projects or maintain running projects in the city. Here are some more details about the tasks:
- You will be the mastermind of big or small SFYN events, such as: World Disco Soup Day, regular meet-ups, cooking workshops, Food Safaris and many more.
- You work together with other project managers and the board members on the planning of the events and setting the goals.
- You coordinate the project team to achieve the goals.
- You meet and communicate with project partners.
- You plan and monitor project budgets (together with our finance coordinator).
- You learn about our SFYN-network and with its help you increase the impact of the events.
… and our expectations:
- As a volunteer you work on a project basis.This means that you can decide to commit to only 1 project or more!
- On average you will spend around 4 hours a week on projects. Of course this can be different in busy periods. This includes project meetings, answering emails, appointments with partners, SFYN events etc.
- You live in or close to Amsterdam.
- You care about our mission and vision of a good, clean and fair food system.
- You are a communicative team player.
- You are pro-active, creative and organised.
Interested? Send us your motivation before the 31st of july to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to ask us any questions regarding the vacancy.